A group purchasing organization (GPO) is an entity that negotiates discounts and other favorable terms with suppliers on behalf of its member businesses. It does this by leveraging its members’ combined purchasing volume. Simply put, a GPO can provide substantial savings on the products and services that businesses need to operate.
Click here to view a PDF flyer on the GPO.
We have partnered with an established national GPO to offer qualifying small to mid sized businesses access to 3,000+ contracts with pre-negotiated prices and incentives from 900+ local and national suppliers. We receive a small fee from suppliers each time businesses we recruit to join the GPO buy their products and services. There are no fees to join the GOP or minimum spend requirements. Contract categories include:
- HR/Payroll & PEO Services - Storage & Moving
- Telecom Service - Energy Products & Services
- Merchant Services - Janitorial Supplies
- Marketing & Mail Services - Wireless & Data Services
- IT Consulting & Cyber Security - Office Supplies & Furniture
- Fractional CFO Services - Food
- Facility Management - Courier & Logistics Services
Check out this great GPO intro video!
To qualify the business must meet one or more of the criteria below:
- veteran owned and operated
- business does $1M - $100M in annual sales
- the business is a portfolio company of a a PE firm we know
- customers of our vendor partners
- the business is a member of a industry/trade association we support
- select franchisees
- retail/office tenants of CRE firms we know
- restaurants, hotels, golf courses, and commercial real estate companies
- independent medical/dental and healthcare related businesses